07 September 2006

cell phone

hey, just a quick note to tell you all that i got my cell phone. right now i don't have a lot of money on it- and i can't make international calls from it- but i can recieve international calls for free. SO... if you ever really need to get ahold of me or whatever--- it will probably cost a lot for you, but nothing for me. there is always the option, however, of getting a skype out account and calling me from that. it will probably be a lot cheaper- so, mom, emma, etc- if you guys want to be able to call me, maybe it's worth looking into? www.skype.com

so, here's my number (not counting international calling codes- which somehow seem complicated- i looked it up and it looks as though the international calling code to get out of the us is 011 and the india code is 91- sooo... if that makes more sense to someone besides me, maybe explain?)

my number:

994-409-7493

right now my ring tone is a little child giggling... just thought i'd share that info.

i'm going to go see if anyone will play pictionary with me. earlier i tried to do Reykjavik, but no one got it so i lost a point. i need to go try to gain that point back!

much love,

--- catie

No comments: