11 January 2007

my house!

I realized that I hadn't put up any photos of my house- so here are some for you (minus Laura's room, 'cause it was too messy apparently?)

This is a picture of our kitchen. We just got the stove yesterday. I cleaned it today (was fairly disgusting) and have so far only used to to boil water for tea.

This is the other side of my kitchen with all of our new pots & pans! And our somewhat grimy sink with (2?) faucets)

This is our living room- (Emily got me that plant, named 'Hercules" for my birthday). And you can kind of see into Emily's room from there.
Our living room again, with another new plant and a curtain over the door which Emily's dog, Chooli, sort of ate a corner of.

This is our God Closet in our livingroom. We keep two brooms, one mop, and an old dirty mat in it.

This is my bedroom! bed, window (with SuperStar looking in), map of the world, prayer beads i picked up somewhere.. etc.

hmm...well, i was going to put all of my house photos right on the blog, but for some unknown reason (user error, i'm guessing?) the internet wont let me do it anymore. BUT, if you want to check out the other few photos (9 or so) of my house, they're on my webshots account- so feel free to go look at them if you're interested! sorry I couldn't make this simpler. I tried. ohhh computers... imeanme...

http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/556956963BbQLuK

So, there you have it.
I hope you all are well

--- catie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Looking at these pictures makes me Catie's-home-sick...
I was thinking yesterday that I could come visit again, seeing the eastern part of India this time. But I realized I really can't. Doh. Very sad.